Friday, January 7, 2011

A Little Funny

So this is just a small, short post.

Really just good for a quick giggle.


I was putting my oldest to bed and we were having our usual nightly chat.


He said, "Hey Mom, did you know that today is R & S's birthday?"


These are the cute five-year old twins on our street, and they are brother/sister (fraternal) twins.


I said, "Oh really? I knew it was this week but I wasn't sure which day.  Did you tell them happy birthday?"


G-man said, "Uh, yeah, I think so.  But Mom, isn't it weird that they have the same
exact birthday?"

Me: "Well, we talked about this before.  They're twins, remember?  They were in their mommy's tummy at the same time and they were born on the same day.  Twins don't have to be both boys or both girls.  Sometimes it's one boy and one girl."


G-man: "Mommmm, they can't be twins.  They never wear the same shirts at the same time."


He totally said this in all seriousness, so I tried my hardest not to laugh.


I love that kid, I really do.

signature

1 comment: